5.0

My name is Scott Verel, Executive Pubic Relations lead for The Blueprint Magazine. The company is currently under management and has been working to repair our reputation, products and customer support. We've had a few issues in the past with customer support and product delivery; now we're here to bring our advertisers and readers the best lifestyle publication and website on the planet.

Press Release:

If you've had a bad experience with our service I apologize and would like you to please contact me directly to resolve any outstanding customer service issues. The Blueprint Magazine strives to be #1 in customer support and business development.

Scott Verel

Public Relations, The Blueprint Magazine

305-340-5405

scott@theblueprintmagazine.com

www.theblueprintmagazine.com

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with great service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of other product. The Blueprint Magazine needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Blueprint Magazine.

Had an Experience with The Blueprint Magazine?

Comments