5.0

My name is Scott Verel, Executive Pubic Relations lead for The Blueprint Magazine. The company is currently under management and has been working to repair our reputation, products and customer support. We've had a few issues in the past with customer support and product delivery; now we're here to bring our advertisers and readers the best lifestyle publication and website on the planet.

Press Release:

If you've had a bad experience with our service I apologize and would like you to please contact me directly to resolve any outstanding customer service issues. The Blueprint Magazine strives to be #1 in customer support and business development.

Scott Verel

Public Relations, The Blueprint Magazine

305-340-5405

scott@theblueprintmagazine.com

www.theblueprintmagazine.com

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Great service.

Had an Experience with The Blueprint Magazine?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lucky Tackle Box - *** company Lucky Tackle Box "I purchased my first box April 8th 2017....i was told my package would ship out of the 10th of every month until I decided to cancel....ok kewl. Almost a month..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box Any  And All Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Xlibris review Xlibris "Did Xlibris publish my book? Yes. Am I satisfied with the book? Yes. However I am not satisfied with Xlibris as a publisher. Not only were they pushy about wanting..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more